The Natomas Community Association (NCA) aims to improve the quality of life within the Natomas Community. We do this by:
- Providing community news, activities, and events of particular interest to the community.
- Acting as a public forum for the free exchange of ideas by community residents, employees, and volunteers.
- Connecting Natomas Citizens with public officials and policy members to solve issues and improve the community broadly.
- Organizing and sponsoring meetings, gatherings, and events open to the general public to promote a sense of community spirit, to educate and inform members of the community on topics of both local and general interest
- Bringing members of the community together in a social environment.
- Supporting charitable and beneficial activities and organizations in the community.
We generally meet the 3rd Wednesday of each month. Due to the Coronavirus Outbreak we will not be holding these meetings. At this time the board continues to meet for strategic planning purposes and is exploring virtual meeting options. In the meantime we will keep our community updated via our website, Facebook page, and email distribution list. If there is anything that you need or that should be communicated to our community that isn’t, please reach out to us via email at: [email protected].
Our Board of Directors:
Ericka Harden – President
Nikki Chand – Vice President
Lizzie Edmondson – Vice President
Howard Knudsen – Treasurer
Dan Aderholt – Board Member
Dee Buck – Board Member
Sheila Ellis – Board Member
Janae Grant – Board Member