SacRT is moving forward with improvements that reduce congestion and lead to economic growth. Almost every bus route has been adjusted to improve frequency, scheduling and weekend service. SacRT’s new bus network launches Sunday, September 8, 2019.
SacRT has raised the standards for safety and cleanliness with system-wide improvements while lowering fares. SacRT continually strives to be your convenient, safe and clean transportation option.
The next generation bus network serves your transportation needs.
- More bus service and greater frequency designed to make your travel more convenient.
- More direct routes and seamless connections create a new transit network designed to get you where you want to go.
- More weekend service and lower fares.
The next generation bus network prioritizes Gold Standard Safety.
- Over 1,000 live-feed cameras installed to monitor your safety.
- Increased the number of transit ambassadors and security guards to offer assistance.
- New state-of-the-art public address system at all 52 light rail stations to keep you informed and safe.
Visit sacrt.com/forward to learn more.