The Natomas Community Association (NCA) aims to improve the quality of life within the Natomas Community. We do this by:
- Providing community news, activities, and events of particular interest to the community.
- Acting as a public forum for the free exchange of ideas by community residents, employees, and volunteers.
- Connecting Natomas Citizens with public officials and policy members to solve issues and improve the community broadly.
- Organizing and sponsoring meetings, gatherings, and events open to the general public to promote a sense of community spirit, to educate and inform members of the community on topics of both local and general interest
- Bringing members of the community together in a social environment.
- Supporting charitable and beneficial activities and organizations in the community.