March 18th, 2020 Meeting Cancelled
We have decided to cancel next week’s meeting on March 18th. We will stay in touch with everyone via email, this website, and our Facebook Page.
Check out our special Coronavirus section on the website (upper right corner on top navigation bar) so you can easily access all current information from our local, state, and federal agencies.
The Natomas Community Association (NCA) aims to improve the quality of life within the Natomas Community. We do this by:
- Providing community news, activities, and events of particular interest to the community.
- Acting as a public forum for the free exchange of ideas by community residents, employees, and volunteers.
- Connecting Natomas Citizens with public officials and policy members to solve issues and improve the community broadly.
- Organizing and sponsoring meetings, gatherings, and events open to the general public to promote a sense of community spirit, to educate and inform members of the community on topics of both local and general interest
- Bringing members of the community together in a social environment.
- Supporting charitable and beneficial activities and organizations in the community.